Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
We are No.
1 hostel group in Tokyo!! If you come once, you' ll be hooked!!========== Best Value for Stay in Tokyo !!! ==========* 1 min walk to Kaminarimon, Asakusa Temple and Asakusa Station (Ginza line)* OWN Shower, toilet, and wash stand in all rooms* Air-conditioning in all rooms* Linens including Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets* Laundry room with dryer* Lift to stop all floors* FREE Internet access (Free to use PC, WiFi every floors including the rooms)* FREE Tea and Coffee provided* FREE luggage storage (8am-19pm)* FREE security lockers provided in shared dorm rooms* FREE shampoo&conditioner, body soap, and hair dryer providedWe are the newest brunch among 'Khaosan Tokyo' group, opened in Dec 2010Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki offers you its great value for your stay at traditional and exotic town of 'ASAKUSA'.
We welcome guests from all over the world, and we believe your staying with us at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki will definitely be a pleasant one!============== BEST LOCATION ==============We are located in 1 minute walk from 'Kaminari-mon Gate' and 'Nakamise' shopping street which are in the center of Asakusa area.
* 1 minute walk from 'Asakusa Station' (Center of Asakusa area) on 'Metro Ginza Line' 3 minutes from 'Asakusa Station' on 'Toei Asakusa Line'Station, super market, bank, restaurants and bars are all within 5 min walking.
* 1 change to Tokyo station: 290Yen / 16min* Direct train to Narita Airport: 1240Yen / 60min* Direct train to Haneda Airport: 640Yen / 45min============== OPENING HOURS ==============* Reception business Hours: 8am - 9pm* Night duty staff: 9pm - 12:30am* Check in time: 3pm- 9pm* Check out time: by 11am* Luggage Keeping: 8am-7pm+ Arrangements can be made for early check-out and late check-in.
Informing us in advance is preferable.
+ We adhere to the check-in time since we would like to secure our cleaning time: 11:00 - 15:00.
==== KHAOSAN TOKYO CANCELLATION POLICY ====NoticePlease let us remind you that you could check into your room only from our check-in time, 3pm, but we are glad to keep your luggage in case of your arrival between 8am and 3pm.
* 50% CHARGE50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
* 100% CHARGE100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on Reception business hour, 08:00 ~ 21:00 in Japan Standard Time.
* NO SHOWIf you do not show up before 9pm without informing us, we consider the guest as NO SHOW and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first night and 50% for the second night in this case.
* DEPOSITThe 10% deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
* BOOKING ARRANGEMENTIf you would like to change your accommodation date, please inform us your amendment detail via e-mail at your earliest convenience (at latest 2 days in advance).
Because of the fact that we basically arrange your booking in accordance with our cancellation policy.
================ REMARKS =================* PAYMENT UPON ARRIVALPlease complete your payment in Japanese YEN.
* CASH PAYMENTWe do not basically accept credit cards/debit cards, thus make sure to exchange some currency into Japanese YEN in advance.
* AGE RESTRICTIONWe are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old.
* ROOM TYPEWe always try to put one grope into the same room.
But it does not mean that we guarantee for you to stay together.
If you are 4 person and wish to stay together, please book for 4 beds private room instead of 4 beds dorm room.
* REGARDING ALL FACILITIESWe are backpackers' hostel and some of our facilities (living room, kitchen etc) are shared.
Beds in most of rooms in our hostel are bunk beds.
Don't worry Backpackers!Be Happy @ Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!!
People who saw this, see also
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
We are No.
1 hostel group in Tokyo!! If you come once, you' ll be hooked!!========== Best Value for Stay in Tokyo !!! ==========* 1 min walk to Kaminarimon, Asakusa Temple and Asakusa Station (Ginza line)* OWN Shower, toilet, and wash stand in a...
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
From Narita Airport (about75min/1,060yen) (Keisei Line Limited-Express or Express/Unreserved seat) ? Asakusa Sta.
If it is the train gose to UENO, Change for ASAKUSA at AOTO station.
It's very easy! Same platform and just opposite side.
From Narita Airport (Keisei Skyiner/61mini/1,920yen/reserved seat) >> Keisei Ueno Sta.
(about 3 min walk) >> Ueno Sta.
(Ginza Subway Line /5min/160yen) >> Asakusa Station.
From Haneda Airport (Keikyu Airport Line/45min/640yen) >> Asakusa Sta.
From Narita Airport JAPAN RAIL PASS.
(Narita Express/60min/2,940yen/reserved seat) >> JR Tokyo sta.
(JR Yamanote Line or JR Keihintouhoku Line/7min/150yen) >> Ueno sta.
(Ginza Subway Line /5min/160yen) >> Tawaramachi Sta.